SirionLabs Expands Customer Success Team to Scale Global Growth in the CLM Market
Key executive hires to deliver on customer support and service; pre-sales and marketing teams also gain strength
SirionLabs, the global leader in AI-powered contract lifecycle management (CLM), announced the expansion of its customer success team as it positions itself to scale operations for its accelerated growth plans following its recent infusion of $85 million in funding.
“As we continue to grow, our commitment to customer success is stronger than ever with these highly qualified additions to our team.”
Reporting to Sirion COO Madhukar Yarra, three new members of the executive team for Customer Success bolster Sirion’s customer support and service:
- Naveen Mehta has come on board as Senior Vice President and will be responsible for EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) portfolio growth. Mehta brings 25 years of experience spanning technology, product, and business operations; most recently he was Vice President and Head of Sales for Europe and Asia at Conduent.
- Manish Chhabra joins Sirion as Vice President. He brings with him vast experience as a global leader in customer success and analytics at organizations including Sprinklr, Amazon, Dell, and Accenture. His primary focus will be in the areas of driving value realization, re-imagining customer success, and building scale.
- Stephen Brickley joins as Vice President for key accounts in North America. Brickley is a growth-oriented SaaS executive with over 20 years of experience leading customer success teams in privately funded enterprise SaaS companies, including iRise and Blueprint Software Systems. His focus is on delivering customer value into customer advocacy, expansion revenue, and, ultimately, enterprise valuation.
“Sirion’s leadership in the CLM industry is as much due to our customer satisfaction as it is to the capacities of our end-to-end contracting solution,” said Madhukar Yarra, Chief Operating Officer at SirionLabs. “As we continue to grow, our commitment to customer success is stronger than ever with these highly qualified additions to our team.”
Sirion has also brought in key members to both its Business Strategy and its Marketing teams:
- Executive veteran Gordon Thompson has come on board as Executive Vice President of Pre-Sales & Business Strategy. Thompson brings more than 25 years of experience in enterprise software and SaaS applications, most recently as Senior Vice President of Pre-Sales & Business Transformation at Mindtickle.
- Spearheading the company’s global marketing initiative, Hiro Notaney joined Sirion earlier this year as Chief Marketing Officer. With over twenty years of experience with industry leaders such as Oracle and Deloitte and more than five in contract management, Notaney combines expertise in branding and demand generation with a thorough knowledge of the CLM space.
Among its recognitions in the CLM market, Sirion recently received the highest ratings in the 2022 SoftwareReviews Data Quadrant, and was rated an industry leader in both the G2 Fall 2022 Enterprise Grid and the 2022 SolutionMap by Spend Matters. Sirion has also been recognized as a CLM leader in the 2021 Forrester Wave for Contract Lifecycle Management and the 2021 IDC MarketScape for CLM, as well as a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CLM.
Bringing together category-leading innovation, unrivaled Contract Lifecycle Management expertise, and a deep commitment to customer success, SirionLabs helps the world’s leading businesses contract smarter. Powered by intelligence uniquely connected across the complete contract lifecycle, SirionLabs’ easy-to-use, highly configurable Smarter Contracting platform brings legal, procurement, sales, and business teams together to author stronger contracts, improve risk management and strengthen counterparty relationships. SirionLabs is trusted by over 250 leading organizations to manage 5+ million contracts worth more than $450 billion across 70+ countries. For more information, visit www.sirionlabs.com.
For more information, press only, contact: